Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Two Days Left of Current Catalog

... but still time to get this adorable Swirls and Curls Hostess stamp et. Available in the Summer Mini catalog pg. 4(ends Aug 30th). If you'd like to hostess a party in August and receive this free stamp set OR if you just place a $150 order or more :-) to get all the retiring items, you can get this one.
The paper used here (Sunny Garden - pg. 174) will no longer be availble after June 30th. I love this paper and will be so sad to see it gone.

Okay, so you are tired of hearing about all the stuff that will be gone. Here's another sample of the free hostess set, Swirls and Curls Verses, on a card using our NEW Petite Pennants Builder Punch and our NEW Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch (pgs. 213 & 211 of the New Catalog!). Great things are coming!

And, oh, by the way ... I can't claim credit for these two cards. I don't have my stuff yet to make them. I'm just busy on our Stampin' Up! Stampin Connection. This is a section dedicated to just us demonstrators to get the latest and greatest ideas. If you'd like to be able to access this area, too, let me know. By signing up as a demonstrator, this is just one of the many perks, not to mention all the discounts, etc. AND the Convention coming up July 12-17 in Salt Lake City ... I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments: