Thursday, June 9, 2011

New In-Colors

Oh, it's been a great two days. The catalogs arrived late on Tuesday and then yesterday around 4 p.m. my pre-order for the new catalog arrived. Being a demonstrator sure has its benefits. We get to see and play with the new stuff about a month before everyone else can order. I guess you now know why there was no blog last night ... he he he.

Okay, the other day I made this card using the current in-colors and Crazy For Cupcakes stamp set. I thought it was cute. When I got the retired list, I was sad to see the Designer Label Punch (#31 on pg. 203 of current catalog) was being retired. It layers so perfectly with the 1" and 1 1/8" circle punches. If you don't have it in your punch collection, you may want to get it before it's gone (June 30th).

I also used the For You Flower stamp (pg. 19, $7.95) which, too, will be retiring on July 1st. Works perfectly with the Fancy Flower Extra Large punch (pg. 200 - #4 - $16.95). Here I just punched it out with the 1" circle punch and layered it on a 1 1/8" circle.

So, now the new In-Colors arrived yesterday. I thought I'd make up a card using the new in-colors to show my Divas next week. Here it is. I tried using a double Modern Label Extra-Large punch since the Designer Label punch will be gone. I will miss using my Designer Label Punch!


If you haven't gotten your new catalog yet, wait until you see some of the new embossing folders ... I can't wait until July 1 to put my order in!

Don't forget to check the Clearance Rack daily ... some items are selling out quickly. It's all Good!

No comments: