Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Christmas in July - Sneak Preview

Yes, by popular demand, we are going to hold a Christmas in July Stamp a Stack on Monday, July 25th. I will be open from 1-9 for you to come in and make 20 Christmas Cards(4 designs/5 of each)with envelopes included for $25.

We will be making simple but elegant cards. This class will be suitable for all levels. If you are like me and find that it's December 1 and I haven't even started my Christmas cards yet, this class is for you! We will be getting a jump start and have at least 25 cards to send out!


Another sneak preview ... I do think you will love them all!

If you are interested in attending, you must RSVP to me via email before July 4th! I need ample time to prepare all of these cards! Again, I will be open from 1-9 p.m. on the 25th. Allow about 2-3 hours to finish all the cards.


I will be giving instructions at 1 p.m. 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. When you RSVP, please let me know what time you will be arriving.

Also, we will be having Christmas in July door prize drawings at 2 p.m., 4 p.m., 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. You can stay for the day if you want!!!


The 8 p.m. drawing will be for $25 free product from the new catalog!!! So basically your cards will be FREE!!! You will not need to be present to win. Only paid stampers are eligible for the drawings ... so if you're coming, you may want to prepay for the class! Then your name will be in for all the drawings!

No comments: