Sunday, June 26, 2011

Aviary

If you love birds, then you must visit this stamp set (pg. 121 of 2010-11 large catalog). Here's a card I made recently using this Aviary:

For the saying on this card, I used the free hostess set in the Summer Mini catalog (pg. 4). Just too cute! The mini runs out August 30, 2011. There's still time to host a party and receive this set free!

Good news, Aviary made the cut and will be back in the new Catalog! Yeah!!

Here's another card that was given to me by another stampin buddy, Debbie "O"! Here she simply stamped the bird cage image on very vanilla cardstock and punched out images from the Newsprint Designer Series Paper (pg. 175 of current catalog #117166 - $9.95)with different sized circle punches. This paper will no longer be available after June 30, 2011.

Thanks for sharing this simple and cute card, Debbie O! Can't wait to spend some time with you soon at the Stampin' Up! convention in Salt Lake City where we will be "trading cards" and I will be coming home with hundreds of ideas.

Also, July 1 I will be posting my list of retiring stamp sets. Be sure to check back with me on July 1st (just after midnight). You will need to email me your list. All stamp sets will be marked down to 60% of their book value. First come, first served!

No comments: