Wednesday, June 1, 2011

LAST CHANCE LIST IS POSTED

June 1st each year is an exciting day for Stampin' Up! demonstrators. It's a chance for us to get a sneak peak at the brand new catalog which will be out as of July 1st ... but most important, it's the first day we get to see what will NOT be back in the new catalog. We call it LAST CHANCE! During the month of June, you can still purchase the items in the Last Chance list WHILE SUPPLIES last. Here are the links to the last chance lists:

LAST CHANCE STAMP SETS:

LAST CHANCE ACCESSORIES
:


LAST CHANCE DEFINITELY DECORATIVE ITEMS:


You will notice that some of the accessories are discounted. You can purchase any of these items at Last Chance: Also, check out the Clearance Rack!

All this month I will be featuring cards made with "Last Chance" Stamp Sets. Also, for all you Diva Club Members, we will be making cards this month using items that will no longer be available after June 30th.

Here's a sneak peak of one of my favorite stamp sets which will no longer be available after July 1st. I can't take credit for creating this one. This was a photo I took at last year's convention.

Which reminds me ... our convention is coming up mid July ... Wahoooo! If you've ever considered a fun career stamping and having fun, let me know. I'd for you to join me at convention in Salt Lake City!!!

HAPPY SHOPPING ...

1 comment:

mary said...

My goodness! There are a lot of items on close out and clearance! It doesn't seem there would be anything left to buy.
Congrats on your blog! Some blogs I subscribe to post a card everyday! I couldn't think of all those different projects. I tend to scrap lift ideas.
I need to get crackin' on making a birthday card for my granddaughter who will turn 5 on June 11.