Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bye Bye Sunny Garden Designer Series Paper


I will miss Sunny Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP)(pg. 174 of 2010-2011 catalog). As some of you may or may not remember, this was one of the DSP's that I used to do my Girls Night Out Party. (More on that later...)

The good news is that Awash with Flowers (pg. 99) is back in the new catalog. I love this stamp set because ANYONE can look like a watercolor artist with this two-step stamp set. And, if you get the clear mount set, you can actually mount several line stamps on one large clear block to save a lot of time. Just a very fun stamp set!

How do you like the embossed Ornament Punch for a vase ... tons of uses for this Ornament Punch. I'm putting together a Punch Me Silly Class. This punch will be used in a way not even close to looking like a Christmas Ornament! Stay Tuned ... more in a later blog.

Okay, more about Girls Night Out. I still have two packages of this fabulous paper left. Here's a brief description about Girls Night Out:

"If you need a fun thing to do with some of your friends at your home or next club meeting, I am now offering a Girls Night Out Party. I need a minimum of 7 girls to do this (maximum of 8). The cost is $25 per person. THERE IS NO OBLIGATION FOR ANYONE TO PURCHASE ANYTHING, but they can if they like. They get to make 12 cards with envelopes and a bookmarker. You, as the hostess, get two stamp sets, 3-4 ink pads, and lots of left-over supplies to make more cards at your leisure. If you book and pay for your party during Sale-A-Bration, you also get to choose 3 additional free items. If you get 7 paid girls, then your's is free. If this sounds like something you would like to do for your girlfriends or a club or any occassion, please let me know and I will email you the specifics. You would need to have three tables set up with at least 3 chairs at each table/work area ... nothing fancy."


Again, I have two packages of this paper left. If you want to have your friends over, let me know ASAP and I'll reserve one of the packages for you.

Okay, enough of this ... come back tomorrow to see My Diversion...

No comments: