Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tart & Tangy -- Bye Bye


Tart & Tangy stamp set (pg. 136 of current catalog - $12.95) is yet another one of my favorite stamp sets. This is one of the most widely seen stamps out there on the numerous blogs I follow.

Here I used the marker technique and the rock n' roll technique. Let's start with the strawberry. First I colored in the strawberry with real red and the stem and leaves with old olive. I then took the Pumpkin Pie marker and went over part of the red strawberry giving it a hint of light hitting it on that side.

To make the orange slice go with the other items, I colored it in with pumpkin pie. Then I rolled the outter edge of the orange slice stamp in the real red ink pad. What do you think!

The rock n' roll technique works well with many stamps. I like using it with a lot of my flower stamps, too.

Tart and Tangy will only be available until June 30, 2011. If you like it as I do, be sure to go to my website and order it today before it's gone.

Happy Stampin Day!

No comments: