Monday, August 1, 2011

Fabulous Florets & Embossing Again!




Another card made with one of my favorite stamp sets, Fabulous Florets ( pg. 107)  Here, instead of using Clear Embossing Powder, I used two of our newest colored Embossing Powders (pg. 201). Tangerine Tango and Wild Wasabi.

A closer look shows what happens when you forget to use the Embossing Buddy.  See the specks of Wild Wasabi emboss powder under the raised flower?   

To get this raised flower, I simply stamped and embossed the flower two times on scrap black cardstock.  Cut one whole flower out, then cut a smaller section out.  I used Dimensionals to pop up each piece.
  Basic Rhinestones (pg. 198) add pizzazz to this card! 

Happy August 1st!  I'll be busy today pre-ordering from the new Holiday Mini Catalog today.  We received a package of the Holiday Mini Catalogs at Convention and I want it all!!!  Wait until you see what will be available for sale starting September 1.  One of the advantages of being a demonstrator is that we get to see and buy early ...  Wahooooo!

Where's the summer going?

No comments: