Tuesday, August 9, 2011

1/8" Taffeta Ribbon Share

As promised yesterday, here's my next Ribbon Share:  1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (pg. 195-center of page).  There are ten different colors (Baja Breeze, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Regal Rose, Marina Mist and Very Vanilla).  This thin ribbon works so well with the new Lace Ribbon Border (pg. 211) where I've woven this through the holes of the punched piece. 



Cost:   1 yard of each of the 10 colors = $7
           2 yards of each of the 10 colors = $13
           Shipping and handling for out-of-town buyers = +$3

If you are interested in participating in this ribbon share, email me separately at bzstampin@live.com.  Remember, I'm not getting all of the emails from this blog.   I will reply to your email to confirm your order.  If you don't hear from me, please email me again.  Thanks.

I don't have a PayPal account yet so out of town buyers will have to send me a check.  Deadline for orders is AUGUST 15th.   Don't forget to let me know if you want the one-yard or two-yard option.  Thanks ...

No comments: