Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Buy 3, Get 1 Free --- ends soon!


Only a few days left to buy 3 Designer Series Papers and receive ONE FREE PACKAGE ...

August 31st is the last day to take advantage of this special by either ordering direct from my website or by emailing me (local customers only) your order before August 30th so I can prepare one last order on August 31st.  Read here for more information.  Basically the papers on pg. 184 to mid page 186 of the catalog apply.


How's this for a simple Christmas Card using the Paisley Petals DSP (pg 184), our 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch (pg 210) and a 1 1/4" circle punch (pg 212) along with our Victoria Crochet Trim (pg 194) ribbon and Heard from the Heart stamp set (pg 167).  You could whip out these Christmas cards in no time!  (Card photo was taken at the convention ... creator is unknown.)

For those of you attending my 6x6 DSP class today and tomorrow, you will get a first-hand look at the beautiful coordinating packages and quality of Stampin' Up!'s designer series papers.  Again, if you want me to include your order in mine to save on shipping costs, let me here from you by 8/30/11.  Thanks.

No comments: