Monday, July 25, 2011

What a Day!!!!

Just completed my first ever Christmas in July Event.   Lots of fun had by all, including ME!   25 new and "old" faces came today to make their Christmas cards and be ready this season!   My scheduling suffered a little and it was a little crowded at times.  Thanks to Bonnie and Carol for coming back later.   Congrats to the four "mini" winners and congrats to Dorinda for winning the $25 shopping spree.  These lucky class participants now have 20 Christmas cards and envelopes ready to mail in December.  Thank you again to all participants!  Merry "Christmas in July!"  AND ... thanks for sharing my 60th birthday with me!!!  AND, all my cool and beautiful cards.  A special thank you to Mutt and Mutt (:-)  for the beautiful flowers.  You are all very special to me~

Here are the completed cards we made today. 

Christmas Collage Background Stamp-pg 150
& Welcome Christmas-pg 36

Tags 'Til Christmas - pg. 32 &
Heard from the Heart - pg. 167 (one of my very favorites!)


Sorry, these stamp sets are retired but I just love this Santa and Reindeer.   Similar snow flakes can be found on page 36 -Serene Snowflakes.  Like the gold embossing powder on these cards.  My vacuum cleaner isn't going to like all this powder tomorrow a.m.  :-)





.


Punch Pals (p. 39) for the 'Tis the Season and
the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder (p. 219)



Keep on Stampin!!!



No comments: