Thursday, July 21, 2011

Convention Goodies

Wonder where I've been???
 ... just sorting through the goodies from convention and planning some classes.


Can you believe this is what I received at Convention.  Wonder why I LOVE conventions???  Here are some of the swaps I received:


Oh, and I just have to share this next photo.  Before I left for convention I received a shipment from Stampin' Up!.  Included in this shipment were a lot of items from the new catalog.  I was a little bummed because the shipment arrived at about 5 p.m. on Monday and I had to leave around 9 a.m. on Tuesday for convention.  Not a lot of time to play with my new goodies!!!  Bummer !!!!!

Well, in the shipment were many rolls of our new 3/8" ruffled ribbon in all 5 new, beautiful In Colors.  I told Rick that when I got back I would need to be sorting these into 2' bundles, all containing one of each color.  Look what my sweetie made me:


Well yesterday I used my new ribbon holder and walaahhhh, the ribbon share packages are ready for those of you who ordered them and can be picked up and paid for next week at the Christmas in July class and/or Diva classes.  $10 for 2 yards of each of all 5 new In Colors.  If you have not already ordered these and would like some, let me know.  It will be a breeze now sorting future ribbon shares.  If you are a bean counter, you will see that this is a good deal ... I'm not charging for shipping or tax (local customers) ... just my cost to get the ribbons ... passing on my discount to you.

Speaking of shares ... I'm diligently working on a DSP (Designer Series Paper) share where you will receive a 6x6" piece of EVERY sheet of our exclusive DSP (pages 183-186 of catalog -- excluding Paper Stacks on pg. 186).  This would equal 96 pieces of DSP!!!   Stay tuned for offers.  As normal "Bonnie" style, I'm also working on a class to go with these 96 pieces to show you what you can do with a lot of 6x6" pieces of DSP.

No comments: