Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sneak Preview of Holiday Mini Catalog

Today started at 6 a.m. and it's now 11 p.m.  We've been going ALL day!!!   We had a class tonight from 7-9 which 500 demonstrators had 2 hours to complete a 6 hour project.  We all got to feel first hand what it was like to sit in our customer's seats with very detailed projects and not enough time to finish.   My apologies to any of my customers if I've done this to you ... wahoooooo ... we're beat!

Seriously, it was another incredible day.  We learned so, so, so much. 

As promised, here's a sneak preview of what's coming in the Holiday Mini catalog September 1.  We are not permitted to share any photos of the products themselves before September 1, but I can show you some finished projects.  See if you can figure out what's coming ...  think ... Bigz for the Advent calendar!







Okay, now you know that I did not make any of these items.  They were all on display at our convention and all projects made by and copyright by Stampin' Up!   Enjoy ...

One more day of convention and then traveling all day on Sunday.   I can't wait to share as much as I can with you when I get back.

No comments: