Monday, July 25, 2011

6x6 DSP Share

Okay, if you've been wondering where I've been all week ... well, I've been cleaning out my craft room and making room for convention goodies and everything I want out of the new catalog.   This means "sale time".  My sale rack is full.  Be ready to shop the next time you are here!

I've also been busy preparing for my first ever 6x6 DSP  Share (Designer Series Paper).  Please refer to pages 183-186 of the new catalog.  I've put together a share/class for $30.  With this $30 you will receive one 6x6" piece of every paper on those pages (NOT including the paper stacks).  This is 96 total pieces!  Local people will be able to come to a class on August 24th at 1p.m. or 6 p.m. (no additional charge) and make 6 cards using two of their 6x6 sheets and get written instructions on many ways to use their 6x6 pieces and other ideas I've accumulated.  Long distance customers can receive the 96 - 6x6" pieces of DSP, the written instructions, and color photos of the cards we will be making with no shipping costs.  In addition to being able to see and touch and feel all our designer series papers (most all are double sided), I'm offering a special to the first 8 people to sign up.   I will include some 6x6" pieces of  the new Hostess DSP (pg. 11) as well.  That will be about 100 pieces in all!!


Sorry, my photo is sideways and I'm not able to turn it (or at least I can't figure out how to turn it).  This gives you a small sampling of what's in store for you if you participate in this share.  If you are local and cannot make the class, just let me know that when ordering and I will throw in a package of our Dimensionals in lieu of the mailing or card making costs. 

IN ADDITION for those of you attending class, by popular demand I will be showing you how to use our markers to get similar results as by using Kopic markers.  I've had many requests for this.  Since I will be using our new Easy Events stamp set (pg. 57) for the 6 cards you will be making, you will be able to practice what I teach you and ask for help if you need it. 

Now, here's what you need to do if you'd like to participate.   EMAIL ME SEPARATELY (still having trouble with emails directly from my blog-- not getting some of them).   Let me know the following:

1)  You'd like to participate in share (Options A, B or C -- listed below) with respective additional info needed:

  A) Class (give me time -- 1 or 6 p.m.)
  B)  Long Distance package (I mail everything to you) - need your mailing address.
  C)  Local but cannot attend class - will include a package of Dimensionals

DEADLINE FOR RESPONDING IS JULY 31ST, 2011!  I need to put in the order August 1 to get everything in time to prepare the class.   If you have any questions, please email me or call me.   I will respond to all emails.  If you don't hear back from me, please try again. 

Notice the pretty doily on the top card (white).  That's part of the share!  It's the flip side of one of the doilies in the Flirtatious Specialty paper (pg. 183) included with the share!  You will be able to make 100's of cards with these 6x6" pieces and some of your cardstock.  I will show you how!

No comments: