Friday, July 15, 2011

Holiday Mini Catalog Revealed Today

Oh my gosh ... I'm not even over the shock and joy of the new 2011-2012 big catalog; and today they gave us the Holiday Mini Catalog and previewed on stage many of the stamp sets, accessories, new punches and bigz dies are in the catalog.  Please come back Saturday.  I will be posting a few photos of some of the items they've made with the new products.  There is one Bigz Die that will blow you away.  Look for samples on the Advent Calendar I will be posting (didn't have time to get over and take photos).  It will give you a hint of what's in store.  The papers are beautiful, the accessories are awesome, and the Bigz Dies (two are to die for). 

For today I am going to share just a few of the cards from the Easy Events stamp set.  (Sorry, I don't have a catalog handy to share the page number).  This was just one of the many free sets I received for coming to convention this year.  I LOVE IT!!  You will be seeing a lot more from this along with a special offer for this set.  I will post the special in a few days.  







No comments: