Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sharing my Birthday Cards

Rick just commented on all my beautiful cards I received.  I am blessed!   I thank everyone viewing this blog who sent a card, emailed me, called me and/or posted on my Facebook Wall.  I'm overwhelmed!!!  It is all so special to me.  

But, because this is a card-making blog, I thought I just had to share some of the home-made cards I received.  One was put in my mailbox the night before my birthday and we had a major rain storm that night.  If it looks a little "distressed", it's because it arrived the next day "soaked".   Great technique, huh???


My beautiful Home Made Birthday Cards!
Awesome cards ... huh???  I've got some real talented friends, relatives and Divas.  Thank you again everyone!!

This is Diva Club week ... my favorite time of the month!   

No comments: