Monday, July 18, 2011

Heart Strawberry

I forgot to mention one highlight of the Convention ... two of my uplines made the top 100 Demonstrators of the Year ... Kim Cagle and Michelle Rahal ..  a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to my leaders!   Just another reason to join my team.  We have an awesome upline, too!

Okay, I'm at the Dallas airport awaiting a late flight to Charlotte.   I'm semi brain dead, but wanted to share with you this adorable, simple card idea.


How cute is this!!!   Again, I'm at the airport without my catalog (I know, that's hard to believe!) and can't give you all the exact names of the punches used but I'll give it a try.  I definitely can't give you the page numbers ... :-)

Heart Embosslit Die
Bird Punch (leaves and wings used for the green leaves)
Triple flower punch and a yellow brad.

How easy is that!!!

No comments: