Saturday, October 1, 2011

World Cardmaking Day TODAY

Come join the fun ... 10 a.m. til 5 p.m. --- my house ...




For those of you who can't make it, we will miss you!  :-)  For those of you who can make it, I hope you will make one extra card for my box of cards to be shipped off for our troups overseas.  You make the donation of time to make it, and I make the donation of free supplies, and our troups get cards to send to their loved ones back home ...It's a win, win, win  for all ...




Here's a little something just for the fun of it.  Okay, I know it's not a card ... but it's something we made last month at Diva.  Don't you just love the new Cellophane Bags (pg 11 of Holiday Mini).  50 for $2.50.  Stock up to make your Halloween treats now.  

Call to place an order or just click on the catalog on the right to order anything, 24/7. 

Have a happy day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Forgot to give you a card for troops.
Sheri