Monday, October 10, 2011

Photos from retreat #4

Before I publish some more photos from retreat, I have one important message to get out there ...



HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY ELIJAH!!!!!


Five years ago today was one of the greatest days of my life ... my first grandson!!!!  And I got to go into the delivery room and be one of the first to see him.  You are very special to me sweetie!   Happy Birthday!!


Okay, now we can get to some photos..





Hope this is getting you in the mood to make Christmas cards.  While I was at retreat I prepared again about 8 different elegant but simple cards for my Christmas Stamp-A-Stack for November 2 (1-5 p.m.) ans November 3 (1-9 p.m.)   Just as with world cardmaking day, come make as many cards as you can for $1 each including envelopes.  SAVE THE DATE!

More info and photos to follow!


No comments: