Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween night in PA

It's been a while ... the weather's been beautiful and I'm finding it difficult to get caught up with all my work.  My blogging has suffered.   Good (or bad) news ... our temperatures are dropping 30 degrees tomorrow so I should be able to get caught up!  

Anyways, it was Halloween night tonight in PA ... cold and raining ... but in honor of Halloween, check out this cute candy holder ...

This was made by a fellow demonstrator, Frances.   Just adorable!  Thanks for sharing!





Okay, I just have to post this photo I just received from our girls in PA.  Here are our three grandkids, Left to Right ... Elijah, Ryka and Kyle.  (aka Luigi, Princess Belle and the Army Guy).


I hear they had an awesome time, despite the weather.  Thanks for sharing, Val!  We are so blessed!

Okay, back to cutting, cutting and cutting ... $1 Christmas Card day is this coming Wednesday and Thursday.   If you haven't made reservations yet, email me at bzstampin@live.com for full information.

No comments: