Sunday, October 23, 2011

Gently Falling

Another card from one of my newest favorite sets from the Holiday Mini (pg 16) ...



As we are preparing our Thanksgiving cards, here's a beauty.   Using Calypso Coral, Riding Hood Red and Basic Gray ... love that combination.  The Hand Penned and Gently Falling stamp sets were used (Holiday Mini pgs 15-17) as well as the new Pewter Embossing Powder (pg 31 Holiday Mini).   The ticket corner punch was used, too. 

This was one of our Diva cards.  For September's one minute WOW, I showed my Divas that by simply using a Permanent Marker (Sharpie), you can color our Basic Pearls (pg 198) to just about any color.  While I love our markers, you do need permanent markers for this trick.  I used an orange Sharpie here, and it matched our Calypso Coral beautifully.   Nice touch, huh????


No comments: