Thursday, October 20, 2011

$1 Christmas Cardmaking Days

Yes, by popular demand, the $1 Cardmaking day is returning ... November 2nd (noon to 5 p.m.) and November 3rd (1 p.m. to 9 p.m.) ...




Here are some samples.  Rick's been busy using his new best friend, the Big Shot, and embossing a lot of the pieces for you so all you have to do is stamp a little, paste a lot ... and walaaaaaah, your



Christmas cards will be done in a flash.  

$1 for each card you make, including envelopes.   Make them until the supplies run out! 

You will need to supply your own adhesives or buy them from me ...

As time permits, I may come up with a few more cards!  Here's what I have so far!


Hope to see you on the 2nd or 3rd.  If you are planning on coming, please RSVP to me at bzstampin@live.com with an approximate time and date just to make sure I don't have too many show up at one time.  Thanks!



No comments: