Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Glitter Snow Man

Happy New Year!!!

Thought I'd throw in this super cute punched snowman ...


Can't give you all the information on this one as it was a photo I had taken at convention.   But I thought I'd show it today, the first day of 2013 since the punch which made the mittens will no longer be available after January 2nd.  It's retiring!  (Page 11 of Holiday Mini catalog).   But there's still time to order (on January 2nd).  Simply click here, click on "shop now" and request item #127824 (Mitten Builder Punch - $15.95).  You may want to order the Make a Mitten stamp set (#127943 clear-$17.95) while you're there.  That's not scheduled to come back either (same page #11).


Enjoy you inspiration for the day and again, my best wishes for a Happy, Healthy 2013!

No comments: