Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Cards from Leadership

Well one day to unpack from Orlando and repack for hospital stay ... Needless to say my plate is full today, but I wanted to post just a few of the hundreds of card ideas I received at Leadership 2013!  There is so much going on right now that I want to talk about.  Please stop back in a week or so or Follow by Email on the right to receive all the news when I have time.


The most exciting thing to me was Paper Pumpkin.   It's a monthly subscription type of program where for $19.99 per month you can sign up to receive a monthly project.  Could be cards, home decor, journals, etc. And there's never a penalty to cancel.  I will post more post surgery.

For now and the next few posts, enjoy some of these card ideas using some of our newer products:

Henry Says (from new Mini Catalog) ... just love this little guy!



No comments: