Friday, January 11, 2013

Swaps for Leadership

Leadership is in full force in Orlando.   I'm thrilled that tonight I will be attending my first Managers Reception.   They have booked the Harry Potter experience for our group.   I'm not a big Harry Potter fan, but am excited to be able to attend this event.  Stampin' Up! treats us royally!!!   They do appreciate their demonstrators.   I just love their events.

Here are a few of my swaps:


This first one uses some of our new Sale-A-Bration FREE products as well as some of the new products from our newest Mini Catalog.  For this I both embossed the Gumball Green Cardstock with the Sale A Bration FREE Vine Street embossing folder.  Again, FREE with a $50 order during Sale A Bration (SAB) - January 22 - March 22, 2013.  I used a brayer and Midnight Muse ink to get the piece under the flower.  Divas will be making this card and learning how to do it the end of February.   A new Diva club starts in March.   Please email me if you'd like more information ... bzstampin@live.com.


Did you notice the beautiful lace flower in the center of the flower?   This is new from the mini (pg 5).  Flower Trim #126869 ($6.95 for 2 yards ... that makes a lot of flowers!).  Actually enough for about 50+ cards!!!  

The sentiment is one of my newest favorites from the Feel Goods stamp set on page 21 of the new Mini Catalog (click on the photo on the right side if you didn't receive your catalog yet!)

The blue flower was cut using the Floral Framelit (pg 191), cutting a slit at each indentation and using a bone folder to make them pop out.


The above card is actually one of my KISS cards.   I'm always excited to come up with a card that is both Manly and uses the KISS system ... very, very little wasted cardstock.  This card will be featured in one of the upcoming KISS classes.  I will be participating in a Masculine Card Swap today at lunch.  Hopefully I will get a lot of great swaps to share with my Divas in February!

By the way ... all of my January Classes are being postponed until mid to late February.  My new hip will let me know when I can reschedule the classes.   We will need a little time to get used to each other!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Both of these are gorgeous and I was fortunate to receive the Laughter card at Leadership when we swapped. It is one of my very favorites! Blessings, Diane