Sunday, January 13, 2013

More of My Swaps

Love, love this card ... A lot of new products being used here from the new Mini Catalog ...




The new Designer Builder Brads are on the top of my "LOVE IT!" list.  You can punch a circle out of anything to use as your center.   Check them out on page 12.

And then there's the Delicate Details Lace Tape (page 3).   This is as easy as it gets.   Remember the similar look we got from a punch a while back that is now retired.  Well for this all you do is unpeel  a piece of this tape and stick it to your paper.   That simple!!!!

Remember the awesome package of designer paper which was in the Holiday Mini Catalog.  A smaller paper size (4 1/2" x 6 1/2") which is so easy to cut in half and whip out cards?   Well, there's a new package in the new Mini Catalog (pg 16 - Print Poetry DSP Stack).  This paper is absolutely perfect for both feminine and masculine cards.  Check it out!


I will be traveling back from Orlando today.  Have one day to get unpacked and repacked for my hospital stay.  While I have a ton of swaps I received to share with you, it may take a few days until I can start posting.  Bear with me.  It will be worth the wait!   Leadership is one of my very favorite things to attend.  Would love to have some of you join me next year.   Not sure where it will be, but do know for sure it will be FUN!

No comments: