Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sale-A-Bration Starts today!!

Wahoooooo ... my favorite time of the year !!!!   And sporting a new hip, too!!!!  Life is good!


Simply click on this photo on the right side of my blog, and enjoy a look at all the FREE items you can receive from now until March 22nd, 2013 for every $50 you spend in products from any of our current catalogs (both catalogs also posted on the right side).



So many samples to show you from leadership.  Where do I start.   How about the FREE Sale-A-Bration set entitled "Feeling Sentimental".   Love, love, love it!



Or how about my favorite FREE embossing folder, "Vine Street" and the FREE "Petite Curly Label" Punch with coordinating FREE "Pretty Petites" stamp set  (see below).  So many choices, so little time!



It's okay ... go crazy!    And to add to your excitement for any of my Diva or online customers, from now through the end of January, I will reimburse you for your shipping fees on any product orders over $50.   And, to sweeten the pot, get a few friends together, place an order of $150 or more, and enjoy the free hostess benefits starting at $25 (or higher, depending on the total product order amount).   

Remember, for you local gals, I have the Sale-A-Bration catalogs in my top right drawer just waiting for you to pick up.   In order to receive the free shipping, you must place your order before January 31, 2013 (midnight EST) and make sure I get a copy of your receipt.  Since I'm still recovering from my new hip and can't hold classes this month, I don't want you to miss out on one month of these fantastic free items.   


No comments: