Friday, January 4, 2013

K.I.S.S.

Keep It Simple & Stunning ... another class coming up February 15-17.  If you haven't signed up, please email me at bzstampin@live.com to request available dates and times.


I first introduced this class in November.  The initial cost is $20.  With that fee you receive an ample supply of card stock to make numerous cards using the K.I.S.S. system.   About once a month I will be having classes to show you various ways to use your kit to make many, many cards using the simple supplies.  I will also be re-introducing various techniques I taught in the past.

Here's one of the cards for January KISS class.  This is the faux metal technique.  The heart looks and feels like a piece of melted, formed metal.  This is actually a "bonus" card because with the two KISS pieces (white and black) and with just one additional 1/2 sheet of your card stock, you can make two of these cards.

This card, as well as three additional cards, will be demonstrated by me and made by attendees this month.


You can jump into a KISS class at any time.  The first class, including the kit, is $20.  Each additional class is only $10 which includes 4 cards (pre-cut by me, made by you) and typed instruction sheets including measurements, items used, technique instructions, etc.  The idea behind the KISS system/class is that after several months of ideas (and written instructions and photos), you can make a variety of awesome cards quickly ... just by referring to your KISS manual (also included in your first class) with pages added monthly.

Let me know if you want to join in on the fun!   Email:   bzstampin@live.com.



No comments: