You’ve patiently waited for five months – well the wait is over!!! The new Stampin' Trimmer is finally here!
For the rest of you, here's the best I can show you right now! It's awesome! You don't need to remove the scoring blade on 12"x12" sheets of paper! Plus so much more ... please read on!
Although paper trimmers are a common crafting tool, this trimmer was designed exclusively by paper crafters for paper crafters-and because it was made by Stampin' Up!, you know it's a cut above the rest! Remember how frustrating it was to try and cut regular-sized cards on the old paper trimmer? With the new trimmer, the base has been extended so you can make most of your common cuts and measurements without even extending the ruler.
So many features of this tool make it the best on the market. The precision tip on the cutting blade allows you to pinpoint precisely where you're cutting. The handle shows you exactly where the blade will cut, making it easy to see exactly where your cuts and scores will begin and end. And, with the specially-designed insertion point, the handles snap into the track easily without bending or bowing the track itself-which helps to keep the track straight and rigid.
This tool is all about ease-the cutting track is longer than 12" making it so easy to cut or score a full sheet of cardstock without having to remove any of the blades! Here are just a few of the amazing features that you’ll love about this must have product.
Features of the All-New Stampin' Trimmer
- An extra-wide 6-1/4" cutting base and an extended 14-1/2" ruler
- The extra-wide cutting base provides a large work area and is marked in 1/4" (4 mm) increments, allowing for small measurements.
- The right-side grid helps you measure and cut very thin strips.
- The extended cutting arm has a stabilizing leg to provide a sturdy and steady cutting surface for longer cuts.
- When fully extended, the extended cutting arm sits flush with the trimmer base, providing more accurate and consistent measurements across the entire surface.
- The cutting base and track include a full ruler, incorporating measurements down to 1/16" and grid lines that mark each quarter inch.
- All rulers and measurements on the base are printed under a plastic cover so your measurements won't wear off.
- The base has nonskid feet, which keeps the Stampin' Trimmer securely in place on your work area.
- A full 12 1/2" cutting and scoring track
- The extra-long cutting track has space at the top and bottom so you don't have to take the cutting and scoring blades out when you're not using them.
- The track gives you enough space to cut or score a full 12" (30.5 cm) without having to remove or switch out handles.
- The cutting track locks in place for secure storage or transport.
- The track includes an insertion point for cutting and scoring blade handles so you can easily insert handles into the cutting track.
- Specially designed handles and cutting track to ensure straight cuts
- The hook on the scoring and cutting blade handles keeps the handles stable so the cuts are as straight as possible.
- Handles come in two colors: dark for cutting, light for scoring.
- The precision tip on the cutting blade allows you to pinpoint precisely where you're cutting.
- The point on the side of each handle shows you where the blade will cut, making it easy to see exactly where your cuts and scores will begin.
- Storage compartment under base
- The storage compartment holds scoring and cutting tools such as a Bone Folder, Simply Scored Stylus, extra scoring and cutting blades, and even business cards.
- Separate compartments within the storage compartment keep your tools organized, and the clear cover makes it easy to see what you've stored.
- Product details: item 126889; $29.95
I’ve been playing with mine for a week now, and am so excited that you can order them today! You will not be disappointed. I LOVE the extra wide base, the ease of the cutting blade with the extra long track, and most of all – the extra grid lines and five – yes FIVE full measuring rulers so I know I”m properly in the right spot! Don’t wait – get yours today. You can order online 24/7! Click Here!
And for all of you who who stuck with me through all this Stampin' Trimmer info, here's a card for you today. Simple but elegant.
This was a card from convention using one of my favorite color combinations -- Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive. Enjoy!