Monday, November 26, 2012

Open Sleigh

It's time to get serious about making your Christmas Cards ...

Here's a fun set -- Open Sleigh (pg 12) to have on hand.  There's still time to order for this year's cards.  Here I simply cut out a piece of natural white card stock (pg 160) using our Oval Accent Bigz Clear Die (pg 192).  I stamped the image with VersaMark ink and coated the stamped image with Cherry Cobbler embossing powder (pg 159) and heat set it with our new, slim design Heat Tool with two heat settings (pg 159).  Then I cut out an expresso Oval Accent, cut it in half horizontally and used it as a frame.  

The DSP background is from our Festival of Prints DSP Stack from our Holiday Mini (pg 20) which is only available to order through January 2, 2013.  I LOVE this product and wish they had come up with a similar spring package.   So many uses for it.  Here was a half sheet, backed by a piece of Cherry Cobbler and all attached to a half sheet of Naturals white card stock.





Hope you enjoyed today's card.  Remember you can shop online 24/7 by clicking here to get these great products.  If you would prefer to make a list for someone who is looking for ideas for you for Christmas, have them contact me PRIOR TO DECEMBER 1ST, and I will gladly make sure your gifts arrive in time for Christmas.  If they are local, I will also have them gift wrapped as well!  So give them your lists and my email  address (bzstampin@live.com) or my phone number (717-443-4224) and we'll make it happen!

No comments: