Saturday, November 24, 2012

Guest Host, Judie F.

Another beautiful day in Sunny Sun City South Carolina!   I just love this time of the year ... especially this weekend.   It seems like all the kids and grandkids come to visit their parents here in Sun City for Thanksgiving weekend and the playground (next door) is alive with the sound of youth.   It's exhilerating!

Okay, back to work ...

At retreat, I was pleasantly surprised when one of the attendees brought a few boards to share that she had made.  She loves to use punches to create fun bookmarks.  With her permission, I'm sharing these with you today.  

Judie Fiegel is also a demonstrator in the Tega Cay area.  I just love your work, Judie.  Thank you so much for sharing!



This is just a small sampling of what she did with several punches.  I will be asking Judie to bring these and more of her boards back to our Spring retreat in March.   There's still time to register for this fun event March 14-17, 2013!!!


No comments: