Thursday, September 15, 2011

Welcome Carson Hunter !!!!

It's official, Carson Hunter was born on Monday, Sept 13 in Harrisburg, PA.  He is my newest GREAT nephew born to my very sweet niece, Susie and Crawford Hunter.  He wasn't due until mid October, but fortunately his gift was ready early ...

I made a 6x6" baby album for him.  I just need to personalize the first page.  This album was soooooo simple using the Nursery Nest DSP (pg 186) and the matching Nursery Nest Quick Accents (pg 187).  And, as a special bonus, I had enough to make a Baby Girl album, too.  Plus, in Stampin' Up!'s well-known style, it all matched perfectly with the Polka Dot Party 6x6" Ring Album (pg 190).




For those of you who know me, I'm not a scrapbooker!  I like immediate gratification, and to me, scrapbooking is a time-consuming ordeal.  I have to tell you ... with the matching Quick Accents, this book was designed and put together in less than 2 hours!!!


For the boy album, I love the marina mist and basic gray combination.  These are just four pages of the total 20 pages I made.  All pages have been photographed as well as all the cutting sizes and photo sizes printed out.   If you'd like to make these albums, too, and place an order through this site, I will email you all of this information.  You only need a few additional items (marina mist and basic grey cardstock and less than one yard of ribbon ... it truly is simple). 



Here's a sample of the Baby Girl Album.  Blushing Bride and Perfect Plum are the cardstock colors used here.

If you've never tried a scrapbook, try this one!  It is truly simple.

Gotta run and get it personalized and in the mail.  Congrats, Sis, on being a Grandma ... again :-)

1 comment:

Ann said...

Congratulations Auntie, Love the album. I may try one for my new great niece!!! Enjoyed last night