Monday, September 19, 2011

Crystal Effects - Card #2

A Pumpkin Thanksgiving Card was the second card I made the other night as I burned the midnight oil ...
Here it is:


Okay, see the leaves on the big pumpkin?  That's my Crystal Effects.  Actually I put it all over the smaller pumpkin, too.  But when I woke up this a.m. I decided it was "too much", so I simply removed it and made a new small Pumpkin.  Here's a close-up view:


Well now you're probably saying, "Okay, forget the Crystal Effects ... How did you make the pumpkins?"

A few punches, a lot of sponging (Soft Suede), some DSP and my favorite Teeny Tiny Wishes verbiage stamps, some Dimensionals and walaah ...

Punches:  (pgs 209-213)  Word Window, Modern Label, Scallop Oval, Bird Builder & 1 1/8" Circle.
Cardstock:  Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Soft Suede (stems on pumpkin) & Whisper White
Designer Series Paper:  Frightful Sight (pg 185)

Stop back tomorrow for my Thanksgiving card ...AND Crystal Effects ... it's fun!


No comments: