Thursday, September 8, 2011

Football Season Officially Starts Today...

... and that means us stampers will have more free time to Stamp, Stamp, Stamp ... Wahooo!!!

SAVE THE DATE:   October 1, 2011 --- World Cardmaking Day ... come join the fun...


BDS -- Bonnie's Design Studio -- will be open from 10 a.m. til 5 p.m. for you to come and make as many cards as you can for $1 each card including an envelopes.   I've taken all my retired designer papers and have prepared hundreds of simple cards for you to make and customize for your needs.  This is just a sampling.  I will be adding more as time permits.  There will be specials on all my used stamp sets, too.  Whether you are a beginner or an advanced stamper, I'm sure there will be many designs you'd love to stock up on.  

AND ... I will be selling clear gift boxes.  Just make 4 coordinating cards, buy a clear gift box, and for less than $5 you will have a great, hand-made box of cards for gift giving! 

Time permitting, we will have some goodies to eat, too.   So, Save the Date ... and rsvp to me by either commenting below or emailing me at bzstampin@live.com to reserve a seat.  An approximate arrival time would be appreciated.  Bloggers are getting first dibs.  Depending on response, I may repeat this on Monday, October 3. 


No comments: