Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to work ... Labor Day is Over

Something about this card that caught my eye at convention.   I can't take credit for it,


...but I do really like it.  I believe this is a combination of Regal Rose and Rose Red ink and Old Olive ink from Write Markers (pg 202).  See that tiny piece of ribbon ... some of you have that from the most recent Ribbon share .. 1/8" Taffeta (pg 195). 

I really like the three sayings in the Upsy Daisy stamp set (pg 116) .. "Birthday Celebrations & You're on my Mind & Thank You ... for your Friendship".  This is one of the stamp sets you get FREE for hosting a Girls Night Out Party.  Contact me for all the details of how you can get many free items for just having 7-8 girls over to make 12 cards for a fee.  No pressure to buy anything and I do all the prep work for the cards.  And instead of just sitting around talking and eating, they will leave with some homemade cards!  It's truly a win-win for all!  (Although now that I'm reading back over this, eating and talking aren't too bad.  Maybe I should have said ... Just add some spice to the typical evening out with your friends!)

October 1st is World Cardmaking Day.  Mark your calendars to come join me that day for $1 cards with envelopes ... As always, everything will be ready for you to stamp, stamp, stamp, tape, tape, and tape and wahlaah, cards in minutes.   More information to follow.




No comments: