Friday, September 9, 2011

I Love Receiving Homemade Cards...

I recently received this homemade card from my sister, Mary Jane.  She lives in Pennsylvania; and recently took up cardmaking with a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in PA.  So once again I can't take credit for this beauty

When Mary Jane first started buying supplies, she purchased Old Olive cardstock.  She loved it and I told her it is probably one of Stampin' Up!'s most popular colors.  It virtually goes with everything!




Here she combined it with Daffodil Delight and Perfect Plum.  The stamp set used here was Flower Fest (pg 124).  I'm partial to this set because almost all images have a coordinating punch (pgs. 210 & 212) to really cut down on prep time!  A little embossing (Square Lattice Embossing Folder - pg 218), corner rounding, paper piercing and sponging and you've got your own masterpiece.

Thanks so much, Sis.   I love the card ... and you, too.

No comments: