Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Flirtatious Specialty Paper

Here's a beauty ...



Here's an easy card to make.  Punch out 9 - 1 1/4" squares from a designer paper.  Here I used Flirtatious Specialty DSP (pg 183).  Cut each square in half, point to point.  Assemble them on a 4x4" piece of cardstock.



The heart was cut out of Whisper White Cardstock with our Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit Die (pg 216) and sponged with Regal Rose ink.  The smaller heart was punched out of Regal Rose cardstock using the Small Heart punch (pg 210) and then covered with one of our newest products -- Dazzling Details -- which can be found on page 41 of our Holiday Mini Catalog!  I popped it up with a Dimensional.

Notice the black ribbon ... I cheated ... this was from a top I recently bought.  You know how they put those ribbons in above the shoulders to keep the top from falling off the hanger?  Well ... we have to use everything!

The verbiage is from Heard from the Heart (pg. 167).  I hope this set never retires ... one of my favorites!

Double sided DSP is awesome ... many, many possibilities ... and always coordinated at Stampin' Up!

Come back next time for a hint on using my blog to the fullest!

1 comment:

Merry Lee said...

It's so funny you use the black ribbon from your new tops! I do that too!