Wednesday, August 1, 2012

2012 Holiday Mini Becomes Live Today

It's always exciting to be able to start selling from a new catalog.   As a demonstrator I've had a whole month to order and play with my new stuff.  It is awesome.  My divas will be previewing many of the new products next week. ... If you have not seen the new 2012 Holiday Mini Catalog ...

... you can just click the photo of the ornament to the right and you can see what all the excitement is about!

Here's a sneak peak at one of the four cards our Divas will be making this month to introduce the new Holiday Mini catalog.  And, there's an added surprise to go with this card ... not only is this a removable tree ornament, there's something else, too.  We have two openings for the start of our new 6-month diva club.  Email me today at bzstampin@live.com to join!


Above I used our new Core'dinations Cardstock (Early Espresso - pg 6).  I also used our newest Bigz Die, Snow Flurry (pg 14), Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (pg 6), our new Stampin' Sanding System -- awesome -- (pg 6) and our newest Champagne Glimmer Paper (pg 18).  

Do you love Halloween? ... if so, be sure to stop back for my next post.  Stampin' Up!'s got a sweet treat special if you want to join my team in August.  Photo and info to follow on my next blog.

Enjoy the new 2012 Holiday Mini ... make sure your pencil is sharpened and you've got a long sheet of paper.  

No comments: