Friday, August 31, 2012

Lovely as a Tree

Been wondering where I've been ... well we are on vacation and we were camping in the beautiful area of Bar Harbor, Maine.  While the views were spectacular, the internet connections were not so good. ...


We are now traveling over to Niagara Falls for a few days and I was finally able to get a good connection.

Here is a card idea I got from convention.  I always love ideas to use up scraps of Designer series paper.  The tree stamp is from  "Lovely as a Tree" stamp set.  I like the semi-monochromatic look of this card.




Enjoy your Labor Day Weekend!

2 comments:

Shirl said...

Very pretty. Like the use of the scrap dsp. Can you tell me what colors were used please?

Thanks,
Shirl

Unknown said...

Hope you guys are having a great time! Miss you!