Thursday, August 2, 2012

Halloween Recruiting Special

If you love Halloween, now's the time to join my team.  Whether you want to start a business or just capitalize on the product discounts or have access to the fabulous demonstrator website with thousands of ideas ...

... or all of the above, read on ...

For the month of August, not only will you get $125 worth of product for only $99 (plus local tax -- no shipping fees), but you will also get everything you need to make this great Halloween decoration!


Here's a photo of all the goodies you will receive ...


If you have considered joining my team, please call or email me today.  I may be able to save you a little more this month if you qualify ... 717-443-4224 or bzstampin@live.com. 

And as an extra bonus, here's a photo of a fraction of the paper-making ideas we received at convention.  I'd love for you to join me there, too, next July in Salt Lake City for Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary!!!  It will be fabulous!!!  


A small section of one of the many, many walls of card and paper-making ideas!  
And you wonder where I get inspired??? :-)

Happy Stamping!

No comments: