Friday, August 3, 2012

Two pretty cards ...

As I'm sitting here waiting for out of town company for the weekend, thought I'd put up a quick post for your weekend enjoyment.


My apologies since the first stamp set is retired, I think.  I just think it's so pretty.  And, you may be able to adapt it to our new Postage Due stamp set on page 108.



Lovely as a Tree (pg 84) is simply an all time classic stamp set.  Is this not beautiful?!?  Okay, I know you all have "Lovely as a Tree".  Try your hand at this one.


Would love to give credit to the artists on these, but since these photos were taken at convention, I'm afraid I cannot do so ...

Just another reason to join me at convention next July -- It will be Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary and should be even more AWESOME!

Gotta go and make some cards before company gets here :-)

No comments: