Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Favorite Things ...


I love to receive cards ... I really love homemade cards ... duhhhhhhhh :-) ... in the next few postings I'd like to share some of the cards I've received lately ...

This card was recently sent to me by one of my very special Divine Divas (my downline with Stampin' Up!), Sheri!   Funny, she apologized that this was not all Stampin' Up! products.  I didn't realize there were other products out there ... LOL!!!



So, I will not go into detail with the products she used because I'm clueless, but I LOVED the detail.  Notice all the layers to start.  Then, if you can zoom in on the strawberries, they are glazed with Crystal Effects, as well as the leaves.  Then the wire twist ... well that's just a Sheri special touch.

Thanks so much, Sheri, for sharing this detailed card with me!  You're the best!!!

Stay tuned for the next posting ... some more of my favorite things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww. You are so sweet just like the card says!