Friday, November 4, 2011

Chipboard Winners

We have winners for our Chipboard contest.  (See my previous blog for more information if you missed on this contest)...

Well, I have to have you wait a minute.  In fairness to all participants, here's a photo again of all the cards.  I was completely taken back by the beautiful cards I received.   I'm glad I didn't have to vote.







I also put all the voters' names in a hat and pulled one lucky winner to receive $5 off any of my upcoming classes.  That winner is ....

Judi Johnson ... Congrats Judi!










Okay, you've been patient...THIRD PLACE WINNER --- $5 Stampin' Up! Gift Certificate  ...

Here's the card ...



This card was made by:  Sheila Dauenhauer --- Congrats Sheila!  Great job!


SECOND PLACE WINNER --- $10 Stampin' Up! Gift Certificate

Here's the card ...

This card was made by:  Gail Deistler ... Congrats and Great Job!!!!!


AND HERE'S THE FIRST PRIZE CARD:




Made by:   Penny Rickhoff --- CONGRATULATIONS PENNY ... YOU DID IT!!!
I have your $15 Stampin' Up! Gift Certificate for you!


Again, thank you to all participants and CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners!

I was blown away with ALL your creativity!  Great Job!!!!













1 comment:

Sharon D said...

WOW, I am glad I did not have to vote too. Bonnie your gals and diva's have done an excellent job.