Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pennant Parade Baby Card

Another diversion from the holiday cards.   I think I'm a little burned out with Christmas cards because I've cut out over 400 cards in preparation for my $1 Christmas Card event today and Thursday.  The RSVP's are very good and I've added more tables.  Should be a fun two days ...

Okay, onto the baby card...

Today's card was made using the Pennant Parade Stamp set (pg 69) and the coordinating Petite Pennants Builder Punch (pg 213).  Also used here was the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder (pg 219) and some white bakers twine (pg 194).  Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White and Black cardstocks and inks were used as well.



It's predicted we are to have a cold and snowy winter this year.  May need to be making and stocking up on baby cards ... LOL!

Stay tuned in an upcoming blog for the winners of our Chipboard contest.

No comments: