Thursday, April 4, 2013

Stampin' Up! Color Refresh and FREE SHIPPING

Today is a crazy day at Stampin' Up!.  In 2010 when they did their major color renovations, they knew that every 3-4 years they would be updating their colors to stay in the latest color trends.  Well, today it happened!

I am so excited!   If you were at our retreat last month, there was much sadness expressed around the room that we were going to lose pool party, calypso coral and island indigo.  And there was much talk that Stampin' Up! needed a lighter gray,   Well I think they heard us!!!

I could go on and on, but to better explain the color refresh, please view this video.  It only takes about 2 minutes and it will put it all into perspective.   When you are finished with the video, please read to the end to hear about the FREE SHIPPING this weekend!


If you see the chart, with some new colors some old colors must go.  The very good news is that many of the new colors were actually former colors!  Wahoooooo!  If you viewed the video, you will have seen first hand the BEAUTIFUL color collections.  I am excited!!!!!

The following is proof that Stampin' Up! really keeps up with current colors.  About 8 months ago I was in Target and purchased these gift bags for $1.   The colors reminded me of our Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie and Real Red.



I came home and decided to make some gift cards to pop into the gift bags.   Not only did all our colors match, but even our stamp sets almost matched perfectly -- You're Amazing stamp set - page 33.
This is why Stampin' Up! is refreshing their colors ... to keep up with the trends.  I'm 100% with them!




  

Now, onto more BIG news ...

THIS WEEKEND (April 6-8), Stampin' Up! is waiving all shipping fees (except express mail fees).  So the regular $6.95 minimum fee is gone.  If you would want to order $100, you would save $10 in shipping.   So get out your wish list, sharpen your pencils and get your orders in no later than Sunday to take advantage of this great opportunity.  Click here to place your order now!

Also, very important, starting today, the discontinued colors listed above in the chart will be available ONLY AS SUPPLIES LAST.   ONCE THEY ARE GONE, THEY'RE GONE.  So if you love a certain color (i.e., Baja Breeze :-((( ) or two, now is the time to stock up on your card stock and ink refills.  This is so cool!!! Even if you only need 3 small items ... order it Saturday, Sunday or Monday (til midnight) ...
 no minimum shipping fee ... 
NO SHIPPING FEES PERIOD!!!  
That's a big 
WAHOOOOOOOOOO!

Divas, look for an email from me as to how you can use this month's diva order to capitalize on the free shipping.  You will have to place your orders through me via email.   Look for your email with complete details.

For those of you who have read all the way to the end, I want to share with you something I've been having so much fun with.   I, most likely like you, have a box of scrap DSP that is growing.   I've made an effort the last few days to use up these small scraps.   Over the next few days I am going to post at the end of each blog some of my handy-dandy note cards I've made using these scraps.


I made a set of 4 of the above and packaged them up for a friend I was having lunch with yesterday.


This one is just too darn cute with its little pinwheel ... LOVE that sizzix!!!  (Spring Mini pg. 33)

Stop back next time for a few more ... Enjoy!

No comments: