Monday, April 8, 2013

Stampin' Up! Clearance --- Check it Out!

Until Midnight tonight is the best time ever to check out the Clearance Rack at Stampin' Up!   Whether you want to purchase just one item or ten, doesn't matter.   There will be no shipping fees through the end of today...

I was just on the Clearance Site and while it's not loaded with new stuff, I found a few things I could use.   First of all, the 6x6 albums are great to have on hand.   I use them for storing all my framelits together.  The albums are just a few dollars.   I figure that even if I don't use the binders, I can always use the inserts which are no longer available.

And look what else I found ...


Pear Pizzazz Ribbon ... and Pear Pizzazz is one of the colors coming back in to our color collection.   Stock up now!

Click Here to go directly to the Clearance Rack.   While you're there, it's also a good time to stock up on any of your favorite colors which are retiring and only available until supplies run out.  Again, those colors are:

Regal Rose
Pretty in Pink
Bashful Blue
Certainly Celery
Baja Breeze
Riding Hood Red
Bravo Burgandy
Not Quite Navy
More Mustard
River Rock

Now with all that said, I can't leave you without the card idea for the day ...


Simple use of our Paper Doily Sizzlit (#125592) page 191.  The stamp set is Bordering on Romance (#125482 clear) page 120.

Happy Stamping and Shopping!




No comments: