Friday, April 19, 2013

Oh Hello Get Well Card

In the next few weeks I will be posting a few cards with very little descriptions as I will be on vacation.  Hopefully this will keep your creative juices flowing.


Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack (pg 16 Mini) is one of my very favorite paper packs.  The background of this card is the actual paper, cut down to 5 1/4" x 4".   It fits perfect.


The flower is from "Oh Hello" stamp set (pg 4 Mini) and the "Get Well' is from the Perfectly Penned stamp set (pg 132).  The pennant piece is also from the Print Poetry DSP pack.  Love, love, love the Ovals Collection Framelits Dies (pg 4 mini catalog).   My colors here (midnight muse, lucky limeaid and primrose petals) come from my color coach (pg 151) ... my favorite tool.

While I'm gone, you can always order from my online store by clicking here.

No comments: