Friday, December 21, 2012

Receiving Homemade Christmas Cards

one of my favorite times of the year ... I LOVE receiving homemade cards from my fellow cardmaking, friends and relatives ... in the next few days leading up to Christmas, I'd like to share them all with you ...

The first two are from two other Stampin' Up! demonstrators ... my awesome downline, Sheri, made these cards at Stampin Retreat in November using up some extra notecards she had on hand.  Combining the notecards (complete with envelopes -- pg. 160) and the Festival of Prints DSP stack (Holiday Mini pg 20), she whipped out a ton of cards in a short amount of time.   She used Polar Party stamp set (pg 22) and created so many cute, different cards.   I was so impressed.  Thanks for sharing one with me, Sheri!


This next one was made by my awesome upline, Kim.   What a great use of scrap DSP or in this case, cuts from the same Festival of Prints DSP stack mentioned above.  Simple, but very nice.  Thank you




Stop back every day until Christmas to see all the cards I received prior to leaving for Pennsylvania for Christmas.  If I receive some while I'm gone, I'll post those when I get home.

No comments: