Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!


Homemade Christmas Cards #5 ... Here are two more from two friends and Divas ...

Two completely different styles.  This first one is from Sheila.   I LOVE the detail on this one and the great use of the punches and embossing folders.   Just one beautiful card ... Thank you Sheila!


Now switching gears ... Here's a fun, fun card.  Mary Jo, you never cease to amaze me.    I especially love this one because I always tell people the main reason I moved from Pennsylvania to South Carolina is that I can wear flip flops nine months out of the year ...  I guess she heard me!


Thank you, thank you, Mary Jo ...

For a more serious note ... I wish all my blog followers, friends and relatives a very
Merry Christmas!   
Enjoy your day with family and friends!

No comments: