Sunday, December 23, 2012

Homemade Christmas Cards #3

So now I have your attention.  I'm always amazed how many zillion of card ideas are out there.   And the different styles of each gal ... Here are two more ...
I have two great, talented downlines in Pennsylvania ...This first card was made by Alyse.  Alyse's style is simple and perfect.   Love this card !!!!


Also in Pennsylvania is Linda.  Linda has a "bling" touch and everyone knows I love bling!  I've seen this layered card technique and also posted one, but this one is especially special with the silver embossing and rhinestones.   Great job Linda ... Love this one too!


I guess I simply love each card that someone takes the time to make and send me ...Thank you Alyse and Linda.  Hope I get to see you while in PA!

No comments: